- Know What You Want: If what you want from AdultFriendFinder is a hookup, you’re in good hands. That’s what AdultFriendFinder does best-hook up two horny users! There are so many people using the site that finding a partner, companion, or quickie is as easy as stealing candy from a baby.
- Educate Yourself On Catfishes: There are so many people who hop onto AdultFriendFinder regularly. There’s no major way to verify who is catfishing you and who isn’t. AdultFriendFinder does its best by requesting photo verification. That’s awesome! But people are smart. Through photoshop or sheer photo theft, someone can pretend to be much more attractive than they are in real life. We’ll be honest, not everyone who uses AdultFriendFinder is a supermodel, so keep an eye out for the catfishes. They are frequent on almost every dating site and hookup app. Also beware that adult sites like these can actually hire their own staff to act as models that live nearby. This is another form of a catfish. AdultFriendFinder has been known to do this in the past, but now they have so many users that they don’t have to. Here are some ways to tell if someone is a catfish:
- They won’t video chat
- Their photos are of different people
- Their photos look fake or photoshopped
- Understand Who The Models Are On AdultFriendFinder: If what you’re looking for is a model, then visit the Live-Action section of the site! This is where you can watch hot models perform for you in real time using their webcams.
I am reminded of this with each casual hookup session that was brought to me by AdultFriendFinder
Is AdultFriendFinder Safe? Back in 2015, AdultFriendFinder got into some trouble due to a large data breach. They have since implemented some of the best security systems offered and there have not been any privacy or security issues since that one in 2015.
AdultFriendFinder is almost there, but not quite. There are ads, there are some bots, and the users aren’t all smoke shows. But AdultFriendFinder is one of the best hookup sites because it works! Plus, it’s so quick and easy. The Gold membership is definitely worth two quarters a day for me.
The Live-Action section on AdultFriendFinder is a whole lot of fun, but it won’t actually get you laid. This section is for webcam models who want to show you the goods, hoping you’ll pay so they can get a Chanel bag or pay their student loans. Many of the rooms are near empty, so you can definitely get the model’s attention without fighting through a ton of horny users, but these girls aren’t going to meet up with you.
In fact, due to the stress caused by the 2015 breach, AdultFriendFinder has gone out of its way to make itself one of the safest and most secure hookup sites on the web, implementing the most secure encryption systems
The only chance you have at meeting any of these models in person is by following their social media pages that they’ve got outside of AdultFriendFinder. This is easy to do as many of the models list their socials right there on the page. If you aren’t a total ogre, you may as well try your luck!
The Live-Action section also doesn’t discriminate. You can view men, women, trans people, pansexual people, couples, threesomes, solo sessions, and more. The shows are of pretty high quality with a nice set and great production value.
The bottom line with webcam models is that they want to be paid, but they also love being showered with attention. If you play your cards right, you could get the webcam models to perform all sorts of seductive acts without dropping major stacks on the performance itself. But, it’s always worth paying the webcam model. They will work harder, utilize their skillset to the fullest potential, and it’s just the right thing to do.