Answer: (A) degree of agreement and you may disagreementLikert size is actually a beneficial 5-section summated level familiar with dictate the amount of arrangement otherwise dispute of the respondents in order to an announcement when you look at the a study.
77. And therefore of the following criteria refers to the feel or perhaps the power to give a comparable response up on the frequent administration?Good. ValidityB. ReliabilityC. SensitivityD. Objectivity
Answer: (B) ReliabilityReliability are repeatability of tool; it can elicit a comparable solutions even with varied management out-of the fresh instrument78. Which requirements reference the skill of the latest instrument so you can place okay variations one of many subjects being examined?An excellent. SensitivityB. ReliabilityC. ValidityD. Objectivity
Answer: (A) SensitivitySensitivity are a characteristic of the means that allow the brand new participants to distinguish distinctions of the options where you should choose from
79. And therefore of your own following the terminology reference the amount to which a tool procedures the goals said to be size?A good. ValidityB. ReliabilityC. MeaningfulnessD. Susceptibility
Answer: (A) ValidityValidity was ensuring that the fresh instrument include appropriate questions regarding the brand new search topic80. The guy preparations having his testing strategy. And therefore sampling strategy brings equal possibility to all the systems throughout the populace to obtain selected http://datingranking.net/bdsm-sites/?A great. RandomB. QuotaD. View
Answer: (A) RandomRandom sampling brings equal opportunity for all of the facets regarding populace becoming picked included in the decide to try.
81. Raphael is interested to learn more about transcultural breastfeeding once the the guy is actually assigned during the household members rooms in which most patients are from more cultures and you may places. Which of one’s following the habits is acceptable for this studies?A. Grounded theoryB. EthnographyC. Circumstances studyD. Phenomenology
Answer: (B) EthnographyEthnography means designs out-of choices away from selected someone within a culture82. The breastfeeding theorist whom arranged transcultural breastfeeding principle isA. Dorothea OremB. Madeleine LeiningerC. Betty NewmanD. Sr. Callista Roy
Answer: (B) Madeleine LeiningerMadeleine Leininger developed the theory to your transcultural theory predicated on the lady findings on conclusion out-of picked individuals inside good culture83. And that of one’s after the statements most useful means a phenomenological analysis?A. Involves the dysfunction and you can translation of social behaviorB. Centers around this is of knowledge as the those who experience itC. Involves an out in-depth study of one or groupD. Concerns meeting and you can examining study whose goal is to develop ideas rooted from inside the real-world observations
Answer: (B) Centers around the meaning regarding enjoy as individuals who feel itPhenomenological investigation relates to knowing the concept of feel as those who educated brand new phenomenon.84. He methodically arrangements his sampling package. Is always to the guy chooses to is anyone who patients try admitted during the study the guy spends just what testing strategy?A great. JudgmentB. RandomD. Quota
Answer: (B) AccidentalAccidental sampling is actually a non-likelihood sampling method that has individuals who are during the webpages while in the study collection.
85. He fundamentally pling. And that of following tips off Raphael is correct?A good. Intentions to are anyone who could there be throughout the their data.B. Identifies various nationality away from people seem to accepted and ples out-of for each and every.C. Assigns wide variety for each of the patients, set such for the a good fishbowl and you may mark ten from it.D. ples regarding acknowledge patients
Answer: (B) Determines the various nationality out of people seem to accepted and you will ples out of per.Wisdom testing comes to and samples with respect to the experience with the new detective regarding the participants regarding the research.
86. The guy knows that certain clients who happen to be inside specialized lookup function often act psychologically on the conditions of the study. This might be regarded asA. Hawthorne effectC. Halo effectD. Horns effect
Answer: (B) Hawthorne effectHawthorne perception lies in the study from Elton Mayo and you can business about the aftereffect of an input done to improve the working conditions of your own workers on the returns. They led to a greater productivity but not due to the input however, because of the mental ramifications of becoming observed. They did in another way as they was lower than observation.87. Hence of your own after the circumstances relate to the sense out-of closing you to Raphael feel whenever investigation collection stops so you’re able to give people the fresh new pointers?Good. SaturationB. PrecisionC. LimitationD. Benefits